Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I have several (well many) attempt to start my first post. I would start something then get side tracked, or somehow lose my interest in what i have to post. So instead of boring myself and any reader there is with my daily updates on my life or just whinning in general (afterall, isnt that what xanga is for?), I will post on something I truly have a deep passion for- FOOD. I got this idea from a pal who post alot of the restaurant she visits, seems like she a food crtic.. ahah.
So pretty much it is going to be on menus I created, tried and taste and maybe some pictures. I always been meaning to formally jot down every food creation, but it usually end up on a scrap of paper and stuffed somewhere in my room. So this would help me document everything down.

No comments: